Welcome! Thank you for seeking more about Integrated Eros and Sasha.
I am deeply motivated to learn and nourish my continued learning. As a result, I have extensive training, all of which is to benefit you.
Some of the trainings I draw from:
- Massage Therapy school 2003
- CranioSacral Therapy with the Upledger Institute 2006
- Herbal Medicine apprenticeship with the Wildwood Institute 2007-2009
- Sexological Bodywork Certification at the IASHS 2014
- Like A Pro with Dr. Betty Martin 2015
- TRE (Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises) with Dr. David Berceli 2016
- STREAM Certification (Scar Tissue Remediation, Education and Management) with Dr. Ellen Heed and Kimberly Ann Johnson 2017
- Clitoral Embodiment with Nicole Bindler 2018
- Teaching the Wheel of Consent in Groups with Dr. Betty Martin 2018
- Embodied Activism with Nkem Ndefo and Rae Johnson 2020
- Trauma seminars with the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute 2020/2021
- Navigating Consent (as a participant and as a teaching team member) with Dossie Easton and Ms. WillowKat 2020
- Wheel of Consent Facilitator Certification with Dr. Betty Martin 2021 (in progress)
- Somatic Abolition with Resmaa Menakem in 2022
Other work I’ve done that influences my practice:
- 25 years of dance/movement practice and training, with over 10 years of teaching Contact Improvisation internationally.
- 12 years of teaching experiential genital anatomy and exam technique to MD, PA, NP and Nursing students within UW School of Medicine and Public Health, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner trainings for the state of Wisconsin and for nurses with Dane County Public Health
- 8 years Erotic Embodiment communal learning with BodyTrustCircle/EroSomatic Arts Collective
- 15 years of regular contemplative practices – meditation, contemplative dance, contemplative writing
- 10 years of working in a hospice care setting
- 10 years of working as a bookkeeper/CFO
I use these experiences to offer you resources and guideposts. I do not diagnose, prescribe, or offer treatments from these modalities, as that is beyond my scope of practice.
Pleasure is your birthright.
Whatever your reason, if you’re looking for a safe place to unpack and examine your relationship with your sexuality, body and erotic sovereignty, or to heal in body/mind/spirit, you’re in the right place. I’m here to help. You don’t have to do it alone.
Integrated Eros launched in Madison in 2014 after I spent many years searching for my connection to an erotic embodiment home, and trained with every teacher I could find. I realized it was time to share those skills to help people like you. As I synthesized a lifetime of learning (30 years of queer, feminist, and sexuality activism and teaching, 20 years of dancing, 15 years of bodywork practice, and 10 years of teaching in and outside of higher learning institutions), integrating and sharing in my home region became a strong desire. The need was clear. Like many of my colleagues, I realized I had the strength to be an anchor and spearhead of learning. Learning these things can feel edgy, unusual or in the shadows. It doesn’t have to be.
So many of us live a truncated, compartmentalized and rushed life, often from the neck up. And then our lives change and circumstances take their toll. Perhaps we never had the guidance we wanted, to learn about sex. Now we have the choice to find our way back to pleasure.